1) Create a project in SER with minimal info and a dummy URL. Could even be your money site - doesn't matter as we're not going to build any links to it.
2) Paste your API and FCS Project details in the API tab
3) Set the SER project status to Verify and leave at Verify
4) Set up a tiered project pointing to the verify URLs of the FCS dummy project
5) Start your projects
6) SER imports your URLs from your FCS project, verifies they are live and then reverifies them based on your settings in Options
7) Once your FCS links are verified, your tiered projects start building links to them
This way, SER can keep verifying your FCS links are live and only build links to these live links. If it simply imported the links into the target URL, it would have no way of checking if they are live or not.
1) Create a project in SER with empty info and the URL that you used in FCS.
2) Paste your API and FCS Project details in the External API tab in GSA.
3) Set the SER project status to Verify and leave at Verify.
4) Run the project and wait for GSA to take all the verified links from FCS. Then, disable the External API by unchecking the FCS tab.
5) Re-verify the links by right click on the project -> Show URLs -> Verify.
(remember to disable FCS external API tab)
6) Set up a tiered project pointing to the verify URLs of the FCS project
7) Start your projects.
6) SER will now post links only to those blog posts that contain your money site (main site) URL.